Dangerous Man’s Beer Alley is excited to welcome you! We have created an intimate, funky, and fun space in our alley to enjoy a beer outside. Our taproom still remains closed. As we navigate this new space during interesting times, please be flexible, kind and safe. Use our reservation system. Walk-ins will only be accepted when available.
You will find the entrance to Beer Alley in between Dangerous Man and Young Joni. Please arrive on time as your table will only be held for 15 mins.
Our alley is NOT covered, so your reservation is weather dependent. If it is raining, we will cancel your reservations. Please also note this is an alley and it can be sunny, buggy, hot, cold, etc. As a Minnesotan, come prepared to be outside 😉
Things to note:
- Maximum party size of 4
- 90-minute reservations
- Beer on tap will be a mix of flagships and new releases. More variety is available in our shop to-go.
- Well-behaved kids and dogs are welcome. They must remain at your table!
- Cash and Credit accepted
- Our staff is working hard to create this experience, be extra kind!
- Young Joni is our exclusive food partner. Take-out menus available OR order ahead! We recommend ordering ahead or calling right away when seated to make sure your food is ready during your reservation block. Their hours are Sunday – Thursday, 4pm – 8pm, and Friday & Saturday 4pm – 9pm.
- As always, outside alcohol is not allowed. This includes to-go beverages from Young Joni.
- No smoking
- Table service only
- Restrooms available
- Full FAQ available here: https://www.exploretock.com/dangerousmanbrewingcompany/faq