BEER ALLEY IS CURRENTLY CLOSED following the cities current Covid guidelines.
Dangerous Man’s Beer Alley is excited to welcome you! We have created an intimate, funky, and fun space in our alley to enjoy a beer outside. Our taproom still remains closed. As we navigate this new space during interesting times, please be flexible, kind and safe. Use our reservation system. Walk-ins will be accepted when available.
You will find the entrance to Beer Alley in between Dangerous Man and Young Joni. Please arrive on time as your reservation will only be held for 15 mins.
Our alley is NOT covered, so your reservation is weather dependent. If it is raining, we will cancel your reservations. Please also note this is an alley and it can be windy and cold. As a Minnesotan, come prepared to be outside 😉 As we move into cooler weather, we encourage you to bundle up! Nothing beats good hats, scarves, mittens and warm socks on a cool fall day. Bring a blanket too! We have some heaters going, but they can only do so much on a cold day.
Things to note:
- Maximum party size of 6
- Please note if you are making a standing reservation or a seated reservation
- 60-minute reservations. You may be able to extend your reservation past 60 minutes on days we are not fully booked – please check with a bartender for daily availability.
- Beer on tap will be a mix of flagships and new releases. More variety is available in our shop to-go.
- Well-behaved kids and dogs are welcome. They must remain with your group!
- Cash and Credit accepted
- Our staff is working hard to create this experience, be extra kind!
- Young Joni is our exclusive food partner. Take-out menus available OR order ahead! We recommend ordering ahead or calling right away when seated to make sure your food is ready during your reservation block. Their hours are Wednesday – Thursday, 4pm – 8pm, and Friday & Saturday 4pm – 9pm.
- As always, outside alcohol is not allowed. This includes to-go beverages from Young Joni.
- No smoking
- Counter service only
- Restrooms available
- Full FAQ available here: https://www.exploretock.com/dangerousmanbrewingcompany/faq