We host a cribbage tournament every first Sunday of the month.
Here are the details:
- This is a singles tournament.
- The doors will open at 11am. We’ll start games as soon as everyone has checked in.
- We have up to 44 seats available for the tournament. We’re providing boards & fresh decks of cards. Feel free to bring your own board if you prefer it to a bar board.
- You may pre-register for the tournament by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-registering is highly encouraged – we only have 44 seats available, and they fill up fast. Groups that would like to sit together can pre-register together, and I’ll do my best to accommodate the request. Any seats left will be available for walk-in registration.
- There will be a $10 cash buy-in. You must bring cash – DM cannot run cards for the buy-in.
- Prizes will be paid out to at least the top 3, top 6 if all seats are full. These will be cash + DM swag. All buy-in cash will go out as prizes.
- This will be a points based tournament: 2 points for a win, 3 for a skunk. We will play until each person has played 6 games. Please play efficiently to keep the tournament on track!
- Tie breaker will be determined by a cumulative total of the point spreads for each game.