Code of Conduct
Dangerous Man Brewing Company is dedicated to creating and serving high-quality, small-batch production beer in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere that encourages community, collaboration, and conversation. DMBC is committed to changing the brewing game, not only through the highest standards, but also by making craft beer accessible to folks of all backgrounds and identities. DMBC is a part of the Minneapolis community and is dedicated to giving back to our community through donations, service projects, and volunteer efforts.
DM Code of Conduct
- At Dangerous Man, you are expected to treat all individuals respectfully, recognizing their human dignity, regardless of their diverse human characteristics: race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, size or appearance, genetic pre-disposition, religion, ancestry, national origin, or veteran status.
- Dangerous Man does not tolerate actions or conversations that are derogatory, discriminatory or that make customers or staff uncomfortable. You will be warned once, on continuation, you will be asked to leave.
- Dangerous Man expects all customers and staff to contribute to a positive environment that is free of hostile and offensive behaviors; i.e., free from harassment. Harassment, bullying, and discrimination can take many forms including but not limited to unwelcome, offensive, or derogatory words, gestures, jokes, pranks, teasing, pictures, photos, recordings, materials, postings, ogling, stalking, intimidation, physical contact, advances, propositions, threats, or violence. Harassment is not necessarily sexual in nature although it may be. Harassment may extend to those advocating, encouraging, or participating in any manner in the above behaviors.
- We will always seek to protect our customers. In the event of any form of discrimination or concern for safety; if you feel unsafe please alert staff and we will take necessary action to ensure your safety.
- In consuming alcohol beverages at Dangerous Man, all customers must adhere to principles of responsible consumption.
DM Company Values
- We value everyone for their whole and authentic selves.
- We are passionate about beer and we NEVER serve anything we are not proud of.
- Beer is best made when creativity is shared. We value collaboration, knowing innovation thrives on diversity of thought and approach.
- We treat ourselves, our bodies, our team, our customers, and our community with respect and kindness.
- We are not afraid of the unknown, the unconventional, and making mistakes as we are life-long learners.