The Dangerous Man® taproom features an ever-rotating line up of beers. You’ll (almost) always see our flagships, and you’ll always see something new. We make an honest attempt to keep a variety of beers on tap; a dark one, a light one, a hoppy one, a sour one, and a strong one. Kinda like all seven dwarves but 12 – 16 of them. We also serve soda from Northern Soda, TreeFort, Spruce, and WiscoPop, as well as kombucha from NessAlla, and cold press coffee from Big Watt.
BIKE…Plenty of bike parking available. There’s an on-street bike parking corral from April – October on 13th.
BUS…Route 11 runs in front of the brewery.
CAR…Our parking lot is west of the building or free street parking. Parking can be limited.
We love food, but we are not a restaurant. So bring in whatever you would like! You are welcome to bring in food from your fridge or order some takeout from our neighbors. We also have food trucks Thursday – Saturday (except in the deepest depths of winter). Check out the Events page to see which trucks will be here this weekend.
And we also have recently launched a cheese program. Each month, our resident cheesemonger picks 3 kinds of cheese that go exceptionally well with our beer. These are available in our Growler Shop pre-packaged in 2oz portions, along with crostini from Rustica Bakery. We also have suggested beer pairings for each cheese for those who’d like to take their experience up a notch. If you’d like to enjoy your cheese in the taproom, we have cheese boards available behind the bar for folks to use in the taproom!
What is the vibe like when you walk into Dangerous Man?
During the week you are likely to find an array of neighborhood folk enjoying pints and good conversation. It is warm and welcoming, with awesome staff to answer your beer questions.
Weekends are a different beast. It is not unusual to find a line outside the door with a packed house inside. Music is bumping, beers are slanging and happy beer loving folks abound.
Music is always playing (everything from Star Wars Cantina song to P.O.S. can be heard), we have wi-fi, many high top tables and a cabinet full of board games. The long communal table might encourage you to chat with your neighbor or you can sit at the bar and enjoy looking at our copper brewhouse.
A few others things to note…
- No dogs. We really love them but unfortunately, we are not licensed to have four-legged friends come inside.
- We do not do reservations. We gave it a go, but our space just works better on a first-come-first-served basis
- Merchandise & beer to-go are available in the taproom Tuesday & Wednesday and in the Growler Shop Thursday – Sunday.
- We are absolutely kid friendly – our strawberry WiscoPop is a big hit with the little ones.
* At this time the taproom is currently closed until further notice* Dangerous Man Brewing Co. has a limited taproom capacity and cannot accommodate large groups. This includes but is not limited to: Pedal Pubs, Party Buses, Wedding Parties, Birthday Parties, etc. All seating is first come, first serve, and we do not take reservations. We want to ensure our customers the best service. Thank you for understanding.